Conserving Cash
It is important that schools instill the habit of saving money. It falls under the category of "money management." Urgent crises and surprises abound in life. You won't experience helplessness or need after you've made plans for such unforeseen circumstances. This essay explains the concept of saving money and explains why we ought to set away a certain amount each week, each month, or even each day.
My parents provide me with everything I ask for and everything I want. They also taught me how to budget my money and set aside a little portion of it every now and then from my allowance. I got a bear-shaped savings jar from my father. I started taking three dollars each day and putting them in the pot since my mother gave me six dollars. When I revealed this practice to my pals last week, they were taken aback! They can buy me anything I want, but I have to support my parents, I informed them. Similar to me, my friend Ali started saving money on his own and used it to purchase a new bike. In my opinion,
I want to get a present for my mom. I'm going to get her a gold ring because she loves to wear rings. Although it's pricey, my brother Laith said he could assist me and cover half of the cost. I've saved up to $60 thus far, and I want to continue. Even though it's not very obvious, I feel like I'm helping my family and am becoming more independent.
In conclusion, I will continue to save money and encourage others to do the same—not so they can afford toys or clothes, but so they can support my family and know that I value everything they do for us.

ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق